A rich & hearty sauce for your favourite beef casserole.Buy Now
- 500g beef cubes
- 2 Tbls oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups of frozen vegetables
- 1 medium potato, cubed
Stovetop: 60 mins
- Heat oil in a pot, lightly brown chopped onion and beef.
- Add the pouch contents into the pot, then add the vegetables and potatoes.
- Stir in 125 ml of cold water, if required.
- Allow to simmer until the beef is tender and the potatoes are cooked.
- Season to taste, serve with rice or pap and enjoy!
Tasty Tip: Royco® Recipe Base for Beef Casserole is great as a stock! Add extra flavour to your favourite soups.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. ONCE OPENED, USE IMMEDIATELY.
Water, Flavourings, Tomato Paste (4%), Sugar, Modified Starch, Creamer [Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit), Stabiliser, Whey Powder (Cow's Milk), Pea Protein, Emulsifier, Anticaking Agent, Colourants (Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene)], Yeast Extract, Irradiated Herbs & Spices, Salt, Colourant (Caramel), Irradiated Garlic Powder, Acid.