A delicious curry sauce made with a fragrant blend of coriander, cumin and garam masala.Buy Now
- 500g chicken strips
- 2 Tbls oil or butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbls garlic and ginger paste (optional)
- 50g tomato paste
- 125 ml fresh cream/plain yoghurt
- Extra chilli and fresh coriander (optional)
Stovetop: 45 mins
- Heat oil in a pan, lightly brown chopped onion and chicken strips.
- Add the chilli, garlic and ginger paste (optional).
- Stir in the tomato paste and contents of the pouch, bringing to a simmer.
- Add the fresh cream or plain yoghurt.
- Allow to simmer for 10 - 15 mins.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan bread and enjoy!
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
Tasty Tip: Royco® Recipe Base for Butter Chicken is great as a soup too! Follow the preparation instructions above. At step 3 simply add 1 can of chopped tomato, 1 cup of water & 1 cup of chicken stock for a deliciously decadent meal.