A rich & hearty sauce flavoured with herbs and spices.Buy Now
- 250g pasta
- 500g mince
- 2 Tbls oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups of frozen vegetables
Stovetop: 45 mins
- In a pot, lightly brown chopped onion and mince in oil.
- Add the contents of the pouch into the pan, then add the vegetables.
- Stir in 125 ml of cold water, if required and simmer till cooked.
- Season to taste, serve with cooked pasta and enjoy!
Tasty Tip: Top with grated cheddar cheese.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. ONCE OPENED, USE IMMEDIATELY.
Water, Flavouring, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Modified Starch, Creamer [Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit), Stabiliser, Whey Powder (Cow's Milk), Pea Protein, Emulsifier, Anticaking Agent, Colourants (Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene)], Yeast Extract, Irradiated Herbs and Spices (0.3%), Salt, Colourant (Caramel), Irradiated Garlic Powder, Acid.