Your favourite curried rice dish made with a blend of aniseed, coriander and cumin.Buy Now
- 500g chicken strips
- 2 Tbls oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbls garlic and ginger (optional)
- 50g tomato paste
- 1 can or 200g cooked lentils
- 2 cups cooked rice
Stovetop: 45 mins
- Heat oil in a pot, fry chicken and chopped onion until lightly browned.
- Add the garlic and ginger (optional).
- Stir in the tomato paste and pouch contents, bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked lentils and rice, stirring gently.
- Allow to simmer for 10 -15 mins.
- Serve with chopped tomato, onion and fresh coriander salad.
Tasty Tip: For a delicious twist use your favourite fish and seafood mix to make a tasty seafood Breyani!
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. ONCE OPENED, USE IMMEDIATELY.
May contain Wheat Gluten.
Water, Modified Starches, Sugar, Irradiated Spices (2%) (Coriander, Cumin, Aniseed), Tomatoes, Salt, Irradiated Garlic Powder, Acid, Colourant (Paprika).