Terms and conditions for Royco Curry Nouvelle Gift Voucher Competition.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this competition will constitute your agreement to comply with and binding acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not participate.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all entrants involved in the Royco Curry Nouvelle Gift Voucher Competition.
Any violation or attempt to violate any of these terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor from the Competition.
The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding provided that such decisions are compliant with all applicable laws.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
The Royco Curry Nouvelle Gift Voucher Competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Mobitainment (PTY) Ltd, 1 Heyneke Place, Benmore Gardens, Sandton (”Promoter”)
- This Competition runs from the 1st July 2021 to 15th Sept 2021.
- The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to win a prize:
a. the entrant must be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- The Promoter and/or the organisers reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants.
- To enter the Competition eligible entrants are required to purchase any of the following products:
- ROYCO Dry Cook In Sauce Thai Green Curry – 50g
- ROYCO Dry Cook in Sauce Korma Curry – 41g
- ROYCO Dry Cook In Sauce Butter Chicken – 50g
- ROYCO Wet Cook in Sauce Butter Chicken – 400g
- ROYCO Wet Cook In Sauce Tikka Masala – 375g
- ROYCO Wet Cook in Sauce Korma Curry – 375g
- ROYCO Wet Cook in Sauce Rogan Josh – 375g
(“Qualifying Products”), then enter on the applicable platform:
- Scan QR Code linked to the competition on instore point of Sales material.
- Use the relevant link found on Facebook, Instagram or Royco Website.
- Follow the prompts to enter your details for the competition.
- Entrants are to retain their slip to validate their purchase.
- Aside from the Qualifying Product, no other Mars Consumer Products Proprietary Limited’s (“Mars”) products are eligible for this Competition and the Qualifying Product is subject to availability at the time of entry.
- Mars, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Competition (“Disqualified Person”).
- On entry, entrants may be required to make an express declaration that they are not a Disqualified Person, nor related to such person.
- IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE DECISION OF THE PROMOTERS WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO.
- Mars reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, to change any detail of the Competition or withdraw the Competition, in whole or in part, at any time temporarily or permanently and without prior notice to entrants, and to interpret these terms and conditions in their sole discretion. The onus rests on the entrant to check the terms and conditions.
- MARS MAY AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION DECIDE THAT ANY ENTRY IS NOT ELIGIBLE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE CONTENT OF THE ENTRY AND MAY DISQUALIFY A PERSON FROM THE COMPETITION.
- Winners will be selected at random by Mars and contacted directly by the Promoter via SMS or email (same number and email address used when completing your entry details) within 48hrs of being selected.
- Verified Winners will receive their electronic Nouvelle Cookware Gift Vouchers via Email (same email address used when completing your entry details). This gift voucher is Redeemable on www.Cielo.co.za or any Cielo Store Nationwide.
- A participant may only win 1 (one) prize for the duration of the Competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value.
- Should a participant fill in inaccurate contact details or should the Mars representative be unable to contact them for prize redemption within 14 (fourteen) working days, he/she will forfeit the prize and it will be allocated to another participant.
- Entrants who submit a valid entry in terms of clause 5, will stand the chance to win a share of R180,000.00 (One Hundred and Eighty thousand rand) (“Prize”). There will be a total of 72 (seventy two) prizes to be won, each to the value of R2500 (two thousand five hundred rand.) Draw will take place 17th September 2021
- The Competition receipts and/ or retailer slips, recording all purchases of Qualifying Products will be required before receipt of a Prize by any winner.
- All competition queries must be directed to one of our call centre agents on +27 0860 0027 40 between 09H00 to 16H00 on weekdays
- MARS, THE PROMOTER AND/OR ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE THAT MAY RESULT IN AN ENTRY NOT BEING SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED. ANY PRIZE IS ACCEPTED BY A WINNER AT HIS/HER OWN RISK AND THE PROMOTERS AND/OR ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY DEFECT IN THE PRIZE.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant consents that the MARS, the Promoter and/or organisers may use names and images taken of the winners/entrants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner/entrant. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the winner/entrant has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by giving written notification to the Promoter and/or its organisers.
- BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, THE ENTRANTS, USERS AND/OR WINNERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROMOTER AND/OR ITS ORGANISERS (INCLUDING THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, HOLDING COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES), THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY FOR INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION AND/OR THE USE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION OF A PRIZE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION (OR NON-PARTICIPATION) IN A PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Competition.
- MARS and/or the Promoter shall not be responsible for any misrepresentation caused due to an unintentional copying error, typing error or an error by omission that may occur on any of its promotional material or social media in relation to this Competition.
- Entrants who, in the Promoter’s and/or organisers sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Competition and shall not be eligible to win any prize.
- Other than to its employees or contractors for purposes of conducting the Competition, the Promoter and/or organisers shall not disclose personal information to any third party unless:
a. such third party is bound by the same provisions and obligations as those set out in these terms and conditions; and
b. the Promoter and/or organisers have received the entrant’s (and where applicable the Winner’s) prior written consent.
- The provisions of clause 28 shall not apply where disclosure is required by law or court order or if such personal information is or becomes public knowledge and is in the public domain by any reason other than through an act or omission on the part of the Promoter and/or the organiser.
- Copies of these terms and conditions of this Competition are available online at WWW.ROYCO.CO.ZA
- ADDITIONAL TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE PROMOTERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE COMPETITION AT ANY TIME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THE PROMOTERS WILL PROVIDE A NOTICE ON THE WEBSITE AND IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENTRANTS TO REVIEW SUCH WEBSITE IN THIS RESPECT. IN SUCH EVENT, ALL ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS WHICH THEY MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THE PROMOTER PARTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE OR CLAIM OF ANY NATURE AGAINST THE PROMOTER PARTIES.