Chipolatas wrapped in bacon and sizzled to sticky perfection in Royco Sparerib Marinade. The perfect starter or picnic centerpiece.
- 24 pork chipolatas
- 12 pieces of streaky bacon, cut in half
- 1 x Royco Sparerib Marinade
- Preheat the oven to grill.
- Wrap each chipolata with a piece of bacon, stick a cocktail skewer through it to secure.
- Heat a pan on medium over the stove top.
- Add the skewers and allow the bacon to gently brown in colour, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, make the Royco Sparerib Marinade according to package instructions.
- Put it on the stove top and simmer until reduced to thickened glaze.
- Once the bacon has started to crisp slightly, remove them from the pan.
- Brush each piece generously with the marinade and place on a baking tray.
- Place under the grill and allow to crisp and colour, then turn them over, brush with extra marinade and repeat.
- Serve warm as a snack.