Cheddar Cheese & Onion
- 400 ml Cold Milk
- 4 Medium Sized Potatoes (+/ -700 g), Thinly Sliced
- 50 g grated Cheddar Cheese
Oven Bake: 45 - 60 min
- Mix packet contents with a small amount of the milk & mix to a smooth paste. Slowly stir in the rest & mix well.
- Layer sliced potatoes in a greased, ovenproof dish (1.2 litre) & pour sauce evenly over potatoes. Top with cheese halfway through baking.
- Bake uncovered at 180°C for 45 - 60 min or until cooked.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. ONCE OPENED, USE IMMEDIATELY.
Wheat Gluten, Cow's Milk & Soya.
Modified Starches, Creamer [Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit), Stabiliser, Whey Powder (Cow's Milk), Pea Protein, Emulsifier, Anticaking Agent, Colourants (Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene)], Flavourings (Gluten), Maltodextrin, Irradiated Onions (8%) (Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Potassium Chloride, Whey Solids, Thickener (Soya), Yeast Extract, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit, TBHQ), Fat Powder (Palm Fruit Oil, Lactose, Milk Protein), Irradiated Herbs & Spices, Stabiliser, Acid, Flavour Enhancer, Colourant (Annatto).