Dry Cook-In Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 500g mince
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 medium potatoes
- 30g grated cheddar cheese
Oven Bake: 35 mins
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry onion until softened. Add mince and stir until browned.
- Add mixed vegetables to the pan. Mix contents of packet with 300 ml water and add to mince. Stir well until mixture boils, then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish, top with mashed potato and cheese. Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve with a tossed salad.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Wheat Gluten & Soya. May contain Cow's Milk.
Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Modified Corn Starch, Flavourings (Soya), Potassium Chloride, Tomato Powder (4%), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit, TBHQ), Colourant (Caramel), Salt, Yeast Extract, Irradiated Herbs & Spices, Flavour Enhancer.