Creamy Cheese & Bacon
- 400 ml cold milk
- 4 Medium Sized Potatoes (+/ -700 g), ThinlySliced
- 125 g Chopped, Fried Bacon
- 50 g Grated, Cheddar Cheese
Oven Bake: 45 - 60 min
- Mix packet contents with a small amount of the milk & mix to a smooth paste. Slowly stir in the rest & mix well.
- Layer sliced potatoes in a greased, ovenproof dish (1.2 litre). Add the bacon. Pour sauce evenly over potatoes. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 180°C for 45 - 60 min or until cooked.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. ONCE OPENED, USE IMMEDIATELY.
Wheat Gluten, Cow's Milk & Soya.
Modified Starches, Creamer [Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit), Stabiliser, Whey Powder (Cow's Milk), Pea Protein, Emulsifier, Anticaking Agent, Colourants (Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene)], Maltodextrin, Flavourings (Gluten), Potassium Chloride, Thickener (Soya), Whey Solids (Cow's Milk), Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit, TBHQ), Stabiliser, Salt, Yeast Extract, Acid, Flavour Enhancer, Irradiated Black Pepper, Colourant (Annatto).