These delicious meatballs are paired with crispy potato wedges for a complete meal. This combo is the perfect finger food for a casual dinner with the family.
Use a dry veggie burger mix. Follow the instructions on pack but instead of making patties, make meatballs and fry.
Kids will enjoy mixing and rolling the mince meat into balls. Make a sample meatball and get your little one to try and match the size and shape.
- 1 packet Royco® Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 3 Tbls sundried tomatoes chopped
- 500 g mince
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 4 potatoes cut into wedges
- 25 ml oil for drizzling
- Mix Royco® Dry Cook-in-Sauce with 300 ml boiling water and the chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Season mince with salt and pepper and roll into meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs in an ovenproof dish & pour over the cook-in sauce mixture.
- Season potato wedges with salt and pepper, then drizzle with oil. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake meatballs and potatoes at 180°C for 30 mins.