Sizzling pork bangers and creamy mash is a go-to dinnertime favourite. Our tasty version allows you to spend less time in the kitchen, and more time around the table.
Replace the pork sausages with your favourite plant-based sausages.
Cut the sausages into rounds and layout in a funny face to surprise your little one at dinnertime.
- 4-5 potatoes peeled and quartered
- 60 g butter (OR margarine)
- 50 ml milk
- 2 ml salt for seasoning
- 2 ml pepper for seasoning
- 50 ml oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 celery sticks thinly sliced
- 800 g pork bangers
- 1 pouch Royco® Creamy Mushroom Dry Sauce
- 10 ml parsley chopped
- Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with cold, salted water and bring to the boil. Simmer until completely soft, approx. 20-30 min. Drain then mash, while hot, with butter and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the onions in oil until soft, add the celery and continue frying for 2-3 minutes. Remove onions and celery from the pan, set aside.
- In a little more oil, fry the pork bangers until browned and cooked through.
- Add the onion and celery to the bangers along with the Royco® Creamy Mushroom Dry Sauce. Bring to the simmer then remove from the heat.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with creamy mash and vegetables.