A deliciously, hearty pork fillet with spicy pineapple relish.
To make this meal a vegetarian feast, marinade quartered sweet potato instead of pork. Cook until deliciously sticky and cooked through.
If kids will be joining in on this feast, make the pineapple relish without any chilli.
- 1 packet Royco® Sweet and Sour dry cook in sauce
- 250 ml greek yoghurt
- 1,6 kg pork fillets
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 ½ - 5 ml dried chilli flakes
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cubed
- Mix the contents of the packet of Royco® Sweet and Sour Sauce with the Greek yoghurt.
- Add the pork fillets and leave to marinade in the fridge for aprox. 1 hour (or overnight).
- Make the pineapple relish by frying the onions in oil until soft. Add the chilli and stir for 30 seconds. Add the pineapple, cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill in the oven for 10 minutes or until well browned and cooked through.
- Slice pork fillets, arrange on a platter and serve with spicy pineapple relish.