Classic Bacon Carbonara Pasta made oh-so-easy with our flavour-packed Royco® Pasta Sauce. This is one the whole family will enjoy.
Replace the bacon in the recipe with a smoked plant-based sausage to add great flavour. The suggested product can be replaced with Royco® Creamy Cheese & Garlic Pasta Sauce.
To make spaghetti easier to eat for young kids, break the sticks into smaller pieces before you add them to the pot of boiling water.
- 250g Bacon diced
- 1 packet Royco® Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce
- A few chopped spinach leaves
- 500g cooked spaghetti
- 1 onion chopped
- 500ml fresh cream
- 50ml butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly milled salt and black pepper
- Frying the onion until brown.
- Add the bacon and fry until it’s crispy.
- Add Royco® Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce and the rest of your ingredients.
- Simmer and serve with milled salt and black pepper.