Light and flaky fresh fish coated in a crunchy flavoured crust. A great meal for a warm summer evening or a special occassion.
Replace the Black Pepper Sauce with Royco® Dry Roasted Garlic Sauce if your little ones are sensitive to pepper.
- +/- 6 spinach leaves
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large hake or kingklip fillets (1.5kg), halved into 6 portions
- Fish Crust
- 1 Packet Royco® Black pepper sauce dry powder
- 1 Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Cup flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In an oven proof roasting dish, layer the spinach leaves, sliced lemon and place the fish fillets on top. Drizzle with olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, place all the crust ingredients and mix to combine. (be sure to break the almonds using your hands)
- Place the crumb on top of the fish fillet and press the crumb down with your hand.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.