Dial up the indulgence with this mac and cheese. Infused with fresh sage, filled with smoky bacon bits and smothered in Royco Four Cheese Sauce.
- 2 x Royco Four Cheese Sauce
- 200g diced bacon
- 1 knob of butter
- 16 medium sized sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 400g macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 sage leaves, whole for top
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Prepare the Royco Four Cheese Sauce packets according to package instructions.
- Place a pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and fry until brown in colour.
- Add the butter and sage leaves, allow to cook until the butter has gone a golden brown colour and the sage is fragrant.
- Remove from the heat and stir it straight into the prepared Royco Four Cheese Sauce. Stir through the cooked macaroni and tip it all into an oven dish.
- Top with the grated cheese and whole sage leaves.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. If you would like more colour on the top, turn the oven to grill and keep a close eye on it.