Chicken pieces coated in Royco Butter Curry Chicken Sauce and baked in the oven to create a fragrant one-tray feast.
- 30ml oil
- 8 pieces of chicken, skin on (4 thighs and 4 drumsticks)
- 1 onion, cubed
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 45ml tomato paste
- 1 x Royco Butter Chicken Dry Cook In Sauce
- 125ml cream
- 125ml water
- Sides – rice, naan, sambal, raita
- Fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Put the oil into a large casserole dish. Heat over a high heat on the stove top. Once hot, add the chicken pieces skin side down.
- Allow to colour nicely on all sides then remove from the dish.
- Turn the heat down to medium then add the onions, fry for 5 minutes, then add the garlic. Fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Royco Butter Chicken, cream and the water. Bring to a simmer then remove from the heat. Add the chicken pieces skin side up.
- Place the dish into the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the butter chicken curry garnished with coriander. Serve with your choice of sides - rice, naan bread, and sambals or raitas.