Follow the step-by-step directions to whip up this One Pot Wonder. It's flavour-packed with smoky bacon and Royco® Chicken Marinade.
Replace the chicken in this recipe with big cauliflower florets and omit the bacon.
To make this a family-friendly meal, simply leave out the chopped chilli and serve it as a condiment in bit of olive oil.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 pkt bacon chopped, fried
- 1 pkt baby tomatoes halved
- fresh basil chopped
- 2 cans cannellini beans drained
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 4 potatoes peeled and sliced thickly
- salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 pkt ROYCO® Marinade for Chicken
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place the chicken in a clean bowl, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Royco® Marinade for Chicken
- Rub the marinade to coat the chicken
- In a casserole dish lay the sliced onion, add the fried bacon, tomatoes, basil, beans, garlic, chilli
- Arrange the sliced potatoes and season with salt & pepper
- Arrange the chicken pieces on top of the potatoes
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is cooked