Hearty and delicious Homestyle Lamb Curry cook in sauce that will have your family coming back for more.
Replace the meat in this recipe with chunks of aubergine and cauliflower and follow the same instructions. Serve once the veggies are cooked through.
To cool down the spiciness of a curry for your kids, add an extra dash of cream or dollop of yoghurt.
- 1 packet Royco® Durban Curry Cook-in Sauce
- 500g lamb cubes (or chicken)
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 can peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic and ginger
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 125ml water
- Start by browning the meat well in the olive oil.
- Stir in your crushed garlic and diced onion.
- Pour in your chopped tomatoes.
- Add the Royco® Cook-in Sauce and the rest of your ingredients.
- Let it simmer until the meat is tender.
- Enjoy with Naan bread.