Serve up a fusion of exotic ingredients and local flavour with this Cape Malay Beef with Cashew Nut Stir-Fry. It's a recipe you'll keep coming back to.
Replace the beef in this recipe with slices of giant brown mushrooms.
Serve this stir-fry in soft flour wraps at your next family picnic
- 800g-900 g Beef strips
- 80 ml Oil
- 900 ml stir-fry vegetable mix
- 1 pouch Royco® Cape Malay Curry Wet Cook-in Sauce 415g
- 60 ml Roasted cashew nuts, chopped
- 40 ml fresh coriander leaves
- Brown beef in batches in a little hot oil, set aside.
- Stir-fry the vegetables in a little more oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beef and the contents of the pouch of Royco® Cape Malay Curry Wet Cook-in Sauce, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cashew nuts and serve garnished with coriander leaves.
Chicken strips can also be used for this recipe.