A Tuscan salad of crunchy croutons, fresh tomatoes and cucumber, tossed in our Minestrone and Herb Stew Mix. Serve alongside pasta for your next Italian feast.
This recipe is suitabe for vegetarians.
Get your little one to help you make the dressing by adding the ingredients to a bowl and combining them with a whisk.
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Royco® Minestrone and Herbs Stew Mix
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 french loaf, sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes cut into chunks
- half cucumber sliced
- 1 can butterbeans drained
- 1 onion cut into quarters, charred
- fresh herbs(parsley, basil)
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl mix together oil, stew mix, garlic.
- Brush mixture onto bread slices.
- Place the bread slices on the grill for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the bread is toasted mix the rest of the ingredients in a salad bowl and toss in the toasted bread.