Pre-cooked potatoes smashed and sprinkled with Royco Sour Cream and Chives Bake and fresh rosemary. Baked until crunchy, these are the perfect side to everything.
- 1kg baby potatoes
- 2 x Royco Sour Cream & Chive Bake
- 2 Tbsp rosemary leaves
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 10g chives, chopped
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Place the potatoes in a pot with a generous pinch of salt, and top with water. Place on the stove top and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until the potatoes are soft and a fork can easily pierce them. Strain the potatoes and allow them to sit until cool.
- Preheat the air fryer or oven to 190C.
- In a bowl, combine the Royco Sour Cream & Chive Bake contents with rosemary leaves and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Squash each potato and dress them all with the olive oil. Then add them to a bowl with the seasoning.
- Toss so that they are all well coated. Spread and even single layer in the air fryer, you will need to cook them in batches.
- Air fry until golden and crispy, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- If you are using the oven, spread them evenly over a baking tray and roast until crispy, approximately 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make the dip by mixing the mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice and chilli flakes together.
- Serve the crispy potatoes hot with the chive mayonnaise.