An indulgent Lamb Ragu Lasagna boosted in flavour with Royco® Tomato Bredie Cook-in Sauce. Delight the family with this special dinner.
Instead of lamb mince use cooked brown lentils. The result is a lasagna that is packed with protien, but 100% vegetarian.
Kids will love helping you layer all the elements of this lasagna, spooning and spreading carefully. And finally topping it off with grated cheese.
- 30ml oil
- 3kg lamb stew meat (cooked until tender, bones removed)
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pkt Royco® Tomato Bredie Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 8 lasagne sheets
- 2 pkt Royco® Lasagna Cheese Sauce Pasta Base
- 1 cup grate mozzarella cheese
CAPRESE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE INGREDIENTS
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 2 balls fresh mozzarella sliced
- 1 pkt fresh basil
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- balsamic glaze
- Heat oil in an sauce pan and sauté onion until soft
- Add garlic, tomatoes, sugar and cook for 2 minutes
- Add Royco® Tomato Bredie Dry Cook-In Sauce and mix to combine then add water, cooked lamb and stir to combine
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Spread some of the meat sauce at the bottom of an oven proof baking dish followed by cheese sauce then lasagna sheets.
- Do the process until all the meat and lasagna sheets are finished
- Finish with a layer of Royco® Lasagna Cheese Sauce Pasta Base and top with grated cheese
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted
CAPRESE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE METHOD
- Place the spinach, tomatoes, cheese and basil on a platter and drizzle with balsamic glaze