Succulent lamb kebabs infused with flavour thanks to Royco® Garlic Steak Marinade and fresh aromatics. Served on a bed of couscous to make a complete meal.
Replace the lamb in this recipe with a cubes of aubergine and red pepper. Cook slowly over the coals to ensure that the cubes are cooked through.
Cut smaller cubes of lamb for your kid's kebabs to make it easy to eat straight off the stick.
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 packet Royco® Garlic Steak Marinade
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 500 g lamb, cubed
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 Tbls chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wrap head of garlic in foil and bake in oven for 30 mins or until soft. Remove from oven, unwrap and cool.
- Prepare the Royco® Garlic Steak Marinade according to pack instructions and add lemon juice and zest.
- Squeeze the soft garlic cloves into marinade mixture.
- Marinate the lamb cubes for 20 mins then thread onto wooden skewers.
- Grill or braai kebabs for 10-15 mins, basting regularly.
- Prepare couscous according to instructions and stir in the mint.
- Serve with a side salad or Mediterranean vegetables.