This tasty Cheesy Chicken Pasta recipe is made with Royco's famous Four Cheese Sauce, and it's ready to eat in just 20 minutes.
Replace the chicken in this recipe with baby marrow or asparagus.
Dial up the fun by using a kiddies-shaped pasta instead of spaghetti.
- 500g chicken
- 1 packet Royco® Four Cheese Flavour Pasta Sauce
- 250ml fresh cream
- 250ml Cheddar cheese
- 250ml Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 50ml butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Nobody like underdone chicken so brown it in olive oil until it’s golden.
- Now add the butter, mushrooms, peas and stir.
- Add in the Royco® pasta sauce, cream, cheese and simmer until it’s all mixed and melted and gooey.
- Then all you do is serve it over your favourite pasta with freshly milled black pepper. It’s the easiest, cheesiest thing you’ll do all day.