Enjoy delicious recipes with canned crumbled tuna and grated cheese | ROYCO®
- 80 g butter
- 375 ml self raising flour
- 60 g cheddar cheese grated
- 4 ml salt
- 4 ml pepper
- 1 ml mustard
- 1 onion chopped
- 20 ml oil
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 125 ml green beans sliced
- 2 tins tuna drained
- 1 packet ROYCO® Chicken a la King Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make the crumble, rub the butter into the flour, salt and pepper. Add the cheese and mustard, the mixture should resemble course breadcrumbs.
- Fry onion in oil until soft, add red pepper and green beans, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add ROYCO® sauce to the onion mixture and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat, add the tuna and then place the mixture in a 20cm oven-proof dish.
- Place mixture in a small oven-proof dish, sprinkle the crumble on top and bake for 20 minutes until the crumble is light golden.
- Serve with a green salad.
Use tuna in water, it tends to be less oily.