Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake infused with Royco® Creamy Cheese Sauce. It's a winning weeknight dinner that will get everyone asking for seconds.
Replace the chicken in this recipe with cauliflower and broccoli.
A firm favourite amongst the little ones, this bake gets a thumbs up every time.
- 2 packets Royco® Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 400 g pasta, cooked
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cooked and chopped
- 1 x 400 g tin Tomato & Onion Mix
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- Prepare Royco® Creamy Cheese Sauce according to packet instructions.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large bowl add the pasta, chicken, tinned tomato, sugar and pour over Royco sauce, stir well.
- Place mixture into an ovenproof roasting dish, sprinkle over cheddar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and bubbling.