Mouth-watering Chicken Tikka Masala curry recipe is a must - with quick prep and cook time.
Replace chicken with 250g of roasted butternut cubes and 2 cans of chickpeas.
- 1 Royco® Chicken Tikka Masala – Wet cook in sauce
- 500g Chicken Cubes
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tsp Crushed Ginger
- Brown one finely chopped onion, 1 tsp chopped garlic & ginger in 1 Tbsp oil in a medium sized saucepan (+- 30cm diameter)
- Add chicken cubes and brown on medium heat. Pour Royco® Tikka Malala Curry over and stir gently.
- Simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked and tender.
- Add cream for a mild heat sauce
- Add chopped chilli for a hotter sauce.
Serve with Naan bread.