Whether you're on the lookout for a dinner for two or a winning meal for the family. This Korma Curry is delicate in flavour and a heartwarming dinner.
Replace the chicken with 3 cups of mixed, chopped vegetables, like potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, peas and bell peppers.
To cool down the spiciness of a curry for your kids, add an extra dash of cream or dollop of yoghurt.
- 1 ROYCO© Korma Chicken Curry Wet Cook-In Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 500g Chicken Cubes
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Tbsp Garlic & Ginger
- 2 tsp Tomato Paste
- 400ml Canned Coconut milk
- 100ml Water
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry onion and chicken until lightly browned.
- Add the minced garlic & ginger and tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes
- Mix contents of packet of Royco© Korma Chicken Curry Wet Cook-In Sauce
- with coconut milk and cold water, and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 20min stirring occasionally.